This job has now expired
Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research (LLR) is the UK’s leading blood cancer research charity, with an annual investment in research in excess of £20 million.
With our objective to achieve a quantifiable increase in patient benefit by 2016, it is an exciting time to join us. We are a dynamic and determined charity, which believes that we will not stop until we’ve beaten blood cancers.
To deliver income growth in regional fundraising we are looking for a persuasive, creative and customer-focused fundraiser to lead and deliver our strategy in the Midlands and maximize effective fundraising relationships, raise our brand profile and volunteering opportunities in the region.
You will need...
• Previous experience and success in competitive pitching for new business within the charity sector
• Strong networking and people skills to build long term relationships with corporate supporters, event organisers, individual fundraisers and local groups across
• The ability to write effective proposals and deliver compelling presentations
• To be a flexible team player who can deal with diverse projects and deliver within tight deadlines
• The ability to drive with a full clean driving licence
In return we offer excellent benefits including competitive salary, life assurance, pension, employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, ride 2-work scheme, 25 days holiday and interest free season ticket loan.
If you are interested in joining an ambitious organisation committed to beating blood cancers, please apply with your CV and covering letter explaining how you would meet the requirements of the job by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
Please note you must also be a committed non-smoker.