This job has now expired
Focusing predominantly on statutory bids and tenders you will work closely with the Statutory manager to research, design and write funding applications to local authorities and grant making bodies.
We are ideally looking for someone who has demonstrable experience of successful funding applications from project proposals. You will need to be adept at project management and be able to put together an effective written argument.
This is a new role created through promotion that offers an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and close knit team which offers huge potential for growth and development.
We are seeing people on an ad hoc basis so, if interested, please contact me (Tim) at the earliest opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org / 02074227339
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within Fundraising.
- Access to a range of Fundraising vacancies across small, medium and large charities.
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Fundraising vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Fundraising roles please visit our website.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.