This job has now expired
Voluntary and Community Fundraising Officer
The Eve Appeal is a charity dedicated to saving the lives of women affected by the five gynaecological cancers by funding world class research and raising awareness of these cancers. The charity is currently recruiting Voluntary and Community Fundraising Officer.
The Voluntary and Community Fundraising Officer has a critical role in promoting events, volunteering and stewardship of supporters at The Eve Appeal. The role sits within a team of three consisting of a Manager, Officer and Assistant.
Community Fundraising is well-established at The Eve Appeal but is going through a period of growth providing lots of opportunities for the successful candidate.
Please see the full job description for detailed information but overall responsibilities for this include:
• Marketing and implementation of fundraising campaigns
• Promote and support sporting and challenge events and participants
• Promote and support Eve Champions (regional volunteers)
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and qualities:
• 1 year Experience of community fundraising.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience of providing good customer service.
• Experience of using a database
• Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV along with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the person specification and the requirements of the job description.
The closing date for applications is 23rd May 2012.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Further information on The Eve Appeal can be found on our website at www.eveappeal.org.uk.
No agencies please.