This job has now expired
The post holder will undertake the following duties:
- Developing high value donor programme through managing existing group of high value corporate and individual donors, and by developing and delivering a strategy for increasing income from this programme
- Managing celebrity liaison and deployment
- Increasing media profile by building relationships with "traditional" media outlets
- Developing appropriate events to raise the charity's profile and to generate income
- Developing website content and building on social media presence
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a major donor, corporate or individual fundraising role
- A background or some experience in PR and events
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of numerical ability
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workloads
- Experience of working with celebrities is desirable
Closing Date: 22nd May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.