This job has now expired
Main duties of the Corporate New Business Manager:
- Develop 3 year strategic plan for new business development.
- Secure new corporate partnerships that are multi-dimensional and of high value.
- Research and develop prospective corporate partners
- Lead and manage the pitching process.
- Manage and monitor budgets and targets.
Essential requirements for the Corporate New Business Manager:
- Extensive experience developing strategy surrounding corporate partnerships and new business.
- Target driven with the ability to monitor and evaluate progress against the targets.
- Proven success in researching and developing new business opportunities
- Experience of budget management.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.