This job has now expired
Fundraising Manager (Gloucestershire, Somerset & Dorset)
This full-time (37.5 hours per week) position is home based with significant travel throughout the patch and a certain degree of flexibility for evening/weekend work. The role attracts a salary of £25k to £30k depending on experience, company car or car allowance, contributory pension and other benefits.
To effectively raise awareness of the growing charity profile & to ensure that the organisation becomes charity of choice across the region. To create a wide range of support in order to create and maximise income generation across the patch through close working relationships with a wide range of supporters and in developing a volunteer network within the geographical area.
• Creates effective relationships by developing key networks across the geographical region
• Seeks out & utilises a range of funding opportunities & strives to maximise income streams
• Works towards agreed monthly targets & reports on these accordingly
• Effectively recruits, develops & manages a team of new volunteers through motivating & enabling them to achieve desired targets
• Ensures that volunteers are placed in suitable roles & their skills are properly utilised
Corporate Relationship Management
• Applies effective networking skills to acquire new corporate relationships & develop these accordingly
• Manages corporate relationships effectively to maximise income generated & to identify longer term opportunities
• Confidently seeks out new supporters & maintains relationships through key management techniques
• Identifies & nurtures new opportunities for supporters to be a key asset to the wider organisation longer term
• Acts as an advisory role for supporters developing their own events in order to maximise income raised
• Develops own media networks & ensures awareness of the brand achieves maximum coverage across the geographical region
• Seeks out & utilises newsworthy information, inc. case studies of patients in order to further develop the new brand
• Manages own relationships with media contacts in conjunction with PR & Communications Manager
Charity Profile Growth
• Galvanises support for the organisation & utilises every opportunity to saturate brand awareness across the geographical region
• Demonstrates understanding of the charity’s position within the market place & its vision moving forward
• Strives to communicate key messages in order to raise the charity’s profile
• Ability to work across a wide geographical area when necessary
• Significant experience in a similar role
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Ability to manage & deliver an agreed income budget
• Ability to report & monitor on income/expenditure
• Experience of managing volunteers
• Experience of working with a wide range of supporters
• Effective relationship building
• Effective engagement/networking skills
• Experience of working with corporate partners
• Ability to work with media partners
• Genuine passion and interest in The Air Ambulance Service (TAAS)
• Member of Institute of Fundraising
• Experience of working with various other income disciplines
TAAS is an inclusive working environment where Equality, Diversity and Human Rights are guiding principles, individuals are respected and a value of having a diverse workforce is recognised. The recruitment, employment and development of people are based on qualifications, experience and competency to do the job, eliminating personal bias or prejudice.
Open only to applicants eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply now'.