This job has now expired
Leonard Cheshire Disability - Intranet Officer - Vauxhall, London - £25,600
Leonard Cheshire Disability works for a society in which every person is equally valued. We believe that disabled people should have the freedom to live their lives the way they choose - with the opportunity and support to live independently, to contribute economically, and to participate fully in society.
With around 7,500 staff across the UK, internal communications plays a vital role in connecting our staff through engaging, vibrant and accessible communicaions.
About the role:
Reporting to the Internal Communications Manager, you will be responsible for updating, maintaining and developing content for our current intranet, as well as getting involved with launching our new one. You will also be responsible for maintaining and managing our document library and staff directory on the current intranet.
This role requires a good news sense and proactive approach to newsgathering as well as strong technical skills to manage a complex CMS.
You will need to have:
• Experience using HTML.
• Experience in developing databases.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Educated to degree level.
• A genuine commitment to the values and ethos of Leonard Cheshire Disability.
• Experience of finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
• The ability to think and write creatively and clearly for the web.
• The ability to learn new IT packages and understand how systems work together.
Application deadline: Wednesday 16 May 2012.
Interviews to take place: Tuesday 22 May 2012.
To apply for this role, click 'Apply now'