This job has now expired
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a national charity in East London. Our client requires an interim Head of Finance to join on a full time basis and assist the finance department through their company merger. You will report into the Chief Executive
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Identification of prep work to allow merger account comparatives.
- Finalising budget
- Provision of guidance of budget/management accounting structure to aloe a smooth rebudgeting process once the new organisation structure is in place.
- Provision of guidance of the finance function with regards to team roles and responsibilities.
· Member of Executive Management Team
· Responsible for assisting the merged company through year end
· Required to manage the integration of the organisation with particular focus on the financial accounts
· Responsible for effective management of 4 direct reports
· Responsible for accounting and legal compliance for the charity
· Guide and advise in relation to all financial, statutory and regulatory matters
My client is looking for an exceptional candidate to join their team. To be successful you must:
· Be a fully qualified, ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
· Expert knowledge in financial accounting, management accounting, Financial Management Information Systems
· Good knowledge of restricted fund accounting and VAT expertise
· Forecasting, cashflow management, investments and treasury management
· Knowledge of statutory frameworks related to charity accounting e.g. SORP
· Management experience
· High level of self awareness
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and good leadership qualities. This role will suit someone with a genuine interest to work for a charity organisation and would suit a career interim who is able to ‘hit-the-ground-running’.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.