This job has now expired
Our client, the leading Fire Fighters Charity is here for Fire Fighters in their times of need and assists thousands of individuals within the fire services community every year, by providing ehabilitation and support services. They have Centres in Littlehampton, Exeter & Penrith and Head Office in Basingstoke. They raise £9 million a year to support their beneficiaries.
They are now looking to recruit a Regional Fundraiser to cover the London and South East region (the location of this role is flexible).
Job Title: Regional Fundraiser
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: London and South East
Salary: £27,000.00 per annum + benefits
The key areas of responsibility include: managing the regional fundraising activity in line with regional business plans and national strategies, and developing and managing relationships with existing volunteers and seeking out new sources of volunteer support.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in achieving and growing sustainable net fundraising income streams from diverse audiences and activities.
- Demonstrable experience in volunteer relationship management and consumer marketing skills.
- Demonstrable experience of successful project management from inception to completion.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- Have experience of working with the media.
In return, they offer a fantastic 8% non-contributory pension, 22 days rising to 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance, Child Care Voucher Scheme and use of the Charity services.
Closing date for applications: 14th May 2012 at 9.00am.
To apply for this vacancy , click to apply now, please send your CV along with a covering letter clearly explaining why you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to successfully undertake this role.
The charity welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.