This job has now expired
Digital Production Manager
Circa £31,750- £35, 750 pa inclusive of location allowance
Are you passionate about all things digital and ambitious enough to help us beat cancer?
We’re looking for a creative individual to...
- Manage defined areas within our digital footprint and deliver cross-channel campaigns to drive traffic to our vital cancer content and income for our game changing research
- Bring user journeys to life through online marketing campaigns and superior digital content
- Deliver, manage and optimise all stages of the user journey.
Beating cancer is a real challenge. Here at Cancer Research UK we have 3,500 talented people who are passionate about achieving this vision and thrive in our complex, diverse and dynamic environment.
Whether the audience is patients, supporters, journalists or researchers, we need a Digital Production Manager to drive the success of our digital content by applying their passion for digital communication to deliver excellent results and inspire the digital team to do the same. We can’t achieve our goals without maximising revenues and raising awareness and the understanding of cancer so we need to ensure we bring online user journeys to life through campaigns and superior digital content.
You can help us save millions of lives through...
- Your ability to deliver successful online advertising and marketing campaigns via email, display, paid search and affiliates
- Your excellent understanding of user experience and how it impacts digital design, structure, content and campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in a producing digital content across the following areas: editorial, design, marketing, testing and optimising, web accessibility, usability and web conventions and IA
- Your ability to build strong relationships with a range of internal stakeholders and external agencies to take a collaborative approach to ensure delivery
- Previous experience of National Events Marketing and Dynamic Content Targeting is a plus.
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets. This means that you’ll need to have proven experience in people management and be able to motivate, coach and performance manage your team to deliver amazing work. Line managing a team of Digital Executives and drawing on the wider production team, you’ll deliver, manage and optimise all stages of the user journey and deliver marketing campaigns.
You’ll also need to have excellent communication skills, be technically literate and have a solid grasp of web analytics. You’ll be working on concurrent campaigns and initiatives, so you’ll need to be organised and able to take a pragmatic approach when necessary to meet deadlines and budget requirements. If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to beat cancer – together.
How to Apply
All applications should be made via the Cancer Research UK careers website, where you will need to create a profile before you can submit an application. Our online application process also involves attaching your CV and Covering letter which should outline your interest in applying for the role and explain how you meet the set criteria.
You can apply for a job by clicking on the 'Apply now' button below, which will redirect you to our site.
Closing date: 7th May 2012
Interview date: week commencing 7th May 2012