Quality Improvement Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to create this new Quality Officer Post at the organisation. The successful individual will drive the quality agenda within our network and be responsible for improving internal systems and procedures and support our members to achieve a nationally recognised quality mark.
The successful candidate will have a proved track record in Quality Assurance and an understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing Voluntary Sector Organisations.
- Continuously develop, implement and monitor an effective internal quality improvement system
- Development of documented policies and procedures to underpin quality improvement systems
- Monitor and report on the outputs of the quality improvement system
- Monitor the content of the NCYP website ensuring it is up to date and of an appropriate standard
- Recruit, support and complete assessments of members signed up to the Quality Standards programme
- Provide support and information according to the individual need of a club based on their self-assessment in order to achieve a level of the Quality Mark
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th May 2012.