Salary £35k + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a fundraising professional to develop their career, whilst establishing a new fundraising function in this busy, innovative charity for women.
Housing for Women is dedicated to providing quality homes for women and developing services and projects for those women in greatest housing need especially those fleeing domestic violence and other forms of violence.
The role involves maximising our income through developing, designing and implementing a sustainable fundraising strategy to raise funds in line with annual targets.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of fundraising, evidenced experience of writing successful proposals and bids and a good knowledge of grant funding routes.
The ability to manage relationships and build rapport with people at all levels is vital together with strong social skills, maturity and a real passion for the work we do.
The role is full-time, but we can offer some flexibility with regard to hours including a mixture of longer/shorter days plus the potential for a limited amount of home-based working.
If you would like to know more please download the recruitment information pack.
Please apply by submitting your CV and supporting statement by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
Closing date Midday Thursday 3rd May 2012
More jobs like this
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Fundraising jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Campaigning jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Management jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Corporate Fundraising jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Major Donor/ Gifts jobs in Hertfordshire