This job has now expired
The League Against Cruel Sports was established in 1924 and works to end cruelty to animals in the name of ‘sport’. As one of Britain’s leading animal welfare charities, today our key campaigns cover dogfighting, bullfighting, shooting, and hunting with dogs. We have tens of thousands of supporters and our work is going from strength to strength.
We are seeking a dynamic and charismatic natural facilitator to lead our marketing and fundraising department. The successful candidate will have excellent team management and communication skills, extensive experience of designing and implementing fundraising strategic a proven ability to work at a senior level, and experience of setting and managing budgets:
• Be an integral part of the League Against Cruel Sports Leadership Group contributing to the overall corporate management and direction
• Be responsible for the strategic and effective management and planning of the League’s Marketing & Fundraising activities including direct mail, online, major donors, legacies and trusts
• Develop and fully utilize the League’s database
• Prepare reports and presentations including KPI reporting and financial forecasting and trends
• To develop departmental collaboration, working closely with the Media & Public Affairs team
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 14 May 2012.
How to apply
You are required to submit an additional application form when applying for this job. Please download the form below (or from the top of the page) and complete it before applying for this job.
Have the completed form ready on your computer to attach to your application. Click 'Apply now' and that's it.