This job has now expired
My client, a well-respected children’s charity in East London, has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Database Marketing Analyst to join them on a permanent contract.
Salary: Up to £22k
Job Purpose: The successful candidate will be working with the Database Marketing team ensuring that data selections for fundraising campaigns are effectively planned, briefed and delivered on time. You will be liaising with other teams on their campaign selections and advising them along the way, looking at previous analysis and identifying any potential data clashes.
- Assisting in the processes that ensure that data selections for fundraising campaigns are effectively planned, briefed and delivered on time.
- Liaising with fundraising teams on their campaign selections and advising on the selection and potential data clashes (with support).
- Administration tasks, such as setting up appeal codes and keeping the campaign calendar, Fundraising Selections Plan, priority list and other documents up to date.
- Maintaining planning tools on behalf of the team.
- Carrying out straight-forward data selections and analysis tasks.
- Maintaining and adding to the suite of reports for Fundraising teams in Discoverer Viewer. Assisting teams when needed to run and develop these reports.
- Assisting campaign teams to keep relevant documents up to date and to brief in selections on time.
- Produce protocols and new documentation methods, e.g. a selection brief for Fundraising.
- Liaising with the other assistant on data clashes.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that you have attached your CV to your application before you press apply so that we can assess your suitability for the role. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read ALL the information provided and make sure that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role.
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.