Corporate Communications and Marketing Assistant
As Corporate Communications and Marketing Assistant working as a member of a small multi-disciplinary team, you will
• Be responsible for the distribution of marketing and fundraising materials to our staff and volunteers both in the UK and overseas
• Support both the communication and marketing and fundraising teams
• Manage bookings for promotional materials such as exhibition stands
• Controlling merchandise, including stock taking, website monitoring and provide quotes for new items
• Assist in social media updates
To join us as Corporate Communications and Marketing Assistant, you will need:
• The ability to work on your own initiative to manage varied tasks
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Demonstrable working knowledge of IT
• An eye for detail
Who are we? We are SSAFA Forces Help – a leading national charity, dedicated to supporting those who serve in the Armed Forces, those who used to serve, and the families of both. Our work is exciting, varied and relevant, helping more than 50,000 people each year.
Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.
For an informal discussion please contact, Gabriele Black, Assistant Director, Corporate Communications & Marketing on 0207 463 9368.
Please click 'apply now' to visit the site. Completed application forms should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
SSAFA Forces Help is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to using the Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure Service.