This job has now expired
Marketing Events Manager
Circa £30,000 per annum
Milton Keynes with regular travel within UK
Motivated by the belief that no child should live in poverty, our mission at World Vision UK is to transform the lives of eight million of the world’s poorest children by 2015.
If you have a talent for planning, organising and implementing successful fundraising events that will engage, inspire and move potential supporters to action, then we’d love to hear from you.
Working across several event streams, you will help take each event from concept to delivery, ensuring the best experience for potential supporters and that each event successfully attracts new child sponsors in the most appropriate way.
To be successful, you are likely to possess:
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Proven project and event planning as well as management skills and experience
• A strong track record of delivering results
• The ability to work well under pressure and keep to strict deadlines
• A passion for making an impact upon poverty and injustice
• An active Christian faith, with a respect for Christian diversity
All applicants must be willing to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
For a full job description and to apply online, please click Apply.
Closing date: 10th April 2012 (10.00pm).