Trust Fundraising Officer (Part Time 17.5 hours)
Epilepsy Action - Trust Fundraising Officer (Part Time 17.5 hours) - Leeds - £22,588 (Pro Rata)
Epilepsy Action is looking for a motivated, organised and creative individual to take forward our trust fundraising programme. You will be able to develop your relationship skills alongside creative application writing, research and ongoing reporting skills, in a friendly and supportive environment.
This role is responsible for raising income by developing and managing an annual rolling trust programme, and statutory funders including the Big Lottery, in conjunction with the Fundraising Manager and the Major Donor and Corporate Fundraising Officer. This will include:
• Cultivating relationships with trust staff
• Researching and soliciting new supporters and grant opportunities
• Developing cases for support and grant applications
• Meeting with trusts to present Epilepsy Action’s work
• Working as part of a team as well as on own initiative
We are looking for someone who is:
• able to establish and manage effective relationships with trusts and similar organisations
• able to confidently present Epilepsy Action’s work both written and verbally
• able to use specialist research tools, manage deadlines and prioritise workload
• able to recognise and seize opportunities appropriately and effectively, ensuring the right messages are given to the right people/ organisations to ensure best outcomes for the charity
• keen to be part of a successful and friendly, and growing, team.
This role provides an opportunity to get involved in a growing national fundraising team. You will have an opportunity to play a part in the ongoing development of the role and working with wider team. So there is plenty of opportunity to develop new ideas.
In return we will offer you great flexible working conditions and a commitment to develop your skills and provide necessary training.