Celebrity Liaison Officer
This job has now expired
If managing relationships with agents, artists and celebrities in a campaigning, fundraising, PR or entertainment environment is second nature to you, Shelter has the perfect role.
Using your impressive interpersonal and time management skills to engage and negotiate with a wide range of contacts, you will:
• Develop a celebrity engagement programme for the charity
• Establish and develop a network of celebrity supporters
• Recruit celebrities to support specific activities and campaigns
• Proactively identify opportunities for growth in this area
• Use social media channels, both to engage with celebrities and to enable them to show their support
• Proven experience of working in a relevant celebrity environment
• Strong negotiation skills, whether dealing with agents, celebrities, journalists or colleagues
• The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, and to present your opinion logically and persuasively whilst remaining sensitive to the needs of others
• A flair for developing effective working relationships and networks
• Good problem solving skills and the ability to spot new opportunities
More than one million people a year come to us for advice and support via our website, help lines, and national network of services. We help people to find and keep a home in a place where they can thrive, and we tackle the root causes of bad housing by campaigning for new laws, policies and practice.
Benefits include 30 days holiday (pro rata for part-time posts) and flexible working. We are committed to giving all applications equal consideration.
Until there’s a home for everyone.
Closing Date: 29th March