This job has now expired
Job title: Financially Inclusive Tower Hamlets Coordinator – full time
Salary: £30,000 per annum plus 6% employer pension contribution after 6 months service
35 hours per week
Contract 3 years
Short Description of the project/role
Financially Inclusive Tower Hamlets (FITH) is a groundbreaking environmental and behavioural change programme aimed at tackling:
• the financially exclusive infrastructure and systems within Tower Hamlets through delivering strategic capacity building for organisations;
• the relatively low levels of financial literacy and capability amongst the borough’s diverse communities through training and supporting Money Mentors across the borough to share their knowledge about good money management with their friends, family and colleagues.
The FITH Coordinator will manage the initial three years of this innovative and high profile partnership programme, design and deliver capacity building training to organisations and manage Toynbee Hall’s financial inclusion services within Tower Hamlets.
Short description of job specification:
Toynbee Hall is seeking a Coordinator to:
• Manage this strand of the FITH project to ensure progress against targets;
• Build relationships with partners to maximise joined-up working;
• Deliver financial inclusion capacity building training to partner organisations;
• Manage the Money Mentor programme, including managing contracts with partners and the recruitment, training and development of Money Mentor volunteers;
• Manage the MyMoney Centre at Toynbee Hall, including recruiting, training and managing volunteers;
• Work with the Head of Financial Inclusion to develop the programme’s sustainability;
• Support the evaluation of the FITH programme.
See the full job description for further details and person specification
The deadline for completed applications is 12th March 2012 at 5pm
Interviews will be held on 19th March 2012 at Toynbee Hall.
To apply please go to our website by clicking the 'Apply now' button to download an application pack. Alternatively you can email email@example.com or call Rae Gould on 020 7392 2990 to request an application pack.
Closing Date: 12th March 2012 at 12pm
Interview Date: 19th March 2012
Registered Charity No 211850