This job has now expired
DEPUTY FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR
£44,000 - £45,000 + £6,000 London Waiting
A London based cancer charity is looking for a new Deputy Fundraising Director! If you are a member of the Institute of Fundraising and have a minimum of 3 years experience in managing and executing capital campaigns, then this could be the ideal next opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising, you will be responsible for creating and delivering an integrated fundraising strategy and plan. The post holder will be primarily responsible for high value, major gifts, partnerships and Leadership led fundraising functions.
Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for partnerships, trusts and foundations and grants budget
· Ensuring all communications, materials and products are in accordance with the brand
· Implementation of the donor care policy within the High Value team
· Identify, engage and recruit high level prospects as volunteers and donors for the team
· Achieve a personal high value gift target
· Ensure the preparation and timely submission of reports on progress on objectives, budgets and targets
· Manage external stakeholder relationships including agencies and key suppliers
· Develop an ongoing programme of research and developments that will identify new fundraising opportunities and market competitors
· Contribute to evaluation and audit of fundraising activity
Candidates should have:
· Membership at the Institute of Fundraisers
· Minimum of 3 years experience in managing and executing capital campaigns
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven track record of raising large capital on project basis
· Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and contribute to the successful interaction of the Fundraising Team.
For more information, or to apply, please contact a member of the team at Angela Mortimer Third Sector.