About this site
Third Sector Jobs has been designed to help you find the right charity jobs as easily and as quickly as possible. Third Sector Jobs carries the widest range of charity jobs available from voluntary jobs to fundraising jobs, charity jobs nationwide to charity jobs in London.
Whether you are looking for your first charity job or are looking for a more senior charity or fundraising manager position then Third Sector Jobs has a number of job searching tools that will help you to find the right role for you:
- Create a profile and upload your CV - employers are always searching our CV database for the right candidates - so don't miss out - upload your CV now!
- Save time and effort - sign up to get the latest jobs that match your criteria sent straight to your inbox - you can even sign up for more than one job alert!
- Find charity jobs with specific recruiting companies by using our Employer A-Z
- Search for specific jobs - decide what you are looking for and we'll provide you with results that match your search, including vacancies for fundraisers, marketers and general management jobs.
- Manage your applications - make sure you keep track of all the applications that you have made from your Third Sector Jobs account.
Third Sector is the UK's only weekly magazine for decision-makers in charities, the voluntary and community sector, and social enterprises. It offers a complete overview of what's going on and what people are thinking in today's fast-moving not-for-profit world, the latest news, incisive comment and in-depth features - click here to visit the Third Sector site.